- Draw a map. Any way you want. Hand-drawn, digital, finger paints, whatever medium you want.
- Try to only take about five minutes. No one is timing you and we aren’t going to be mad if you go a bit over.
- Take a picture of the map.
- Post it online using the hashtag #FridayFiveMinuteMap. Share this wherever. I posted mine on G+, Facebook, Instagram and here.
- Search the hashtag and promote other’s work. Comment, like, share, +1. Enjoy what others have created
This is the second Tabletop Bellhop #FridayFiveMinuteMap. My plan was to do one of these a week but I haven’t been keeping up. Sorry about that. I do still encourage other people to join in the fun. If you can’t do it every week, do it when you can.
If you have taken part, drop a link to your map in the comments.
I look forward to seeing your maps next Friday!