AMA topics include:
- How many chances do you give a game that doesn’t catch you on the 1st play
- What are the best and worst, media themed games you’ve played?
- If you had to remove a game from your collection, which would it be?
- What is the best gateway area control game?
- What games do you love but find it impossible to pitch successfully to a group of players?
- Any advice for a Gloomhaven beginner? Tips or things that can help me get the most out of the game?
- Have you ever removed an expansion from a game, and why?
- What is your favorite board game expansion that you feel is a must have?
- To get a longer game played, are you willing to break it into multiple sessions? And what games have you done this with? (and this is excluding RPGs, which is kind of a given you’re gonna break things up)
- What was the 1st game you remember playing that got you into the hobby?
- If you were going to make a He Man RPG what system would it be powered by?
- What are your thoughts on other game experience enhancing products (outside of sound)?
- Any further or new thoughts or recommendations for cooperative games for kids for family games nights?
Review: Funko Pop! FunkoVerse Harry Potter
We also discuss Windsor ComiCon game demos, EZY Mode game night and much more.
Ask the Bellhop: “What are some great board games for three players when one of those players is a toddler?”
Review: Tyrants of the Underdark
We also talk about Imhotep, Tanto Cuore, and more.
Ask the Bellhop: “What’s the problem with problematic content?”
Review: Tanto Cuore
We also discuss Zombicide: Invader, Imhotep Builder of Egypt and more.
Ask the Bellhop: “What are the best board games and roleplaying games to bring on a camping trip?
We also talk about Sorcerer, Raiders of the North Sea, Board Game Arena and more.
Ask the Bellhop: “What is a good place to find older out of print games?”
We also talk about the Late Preclassic Period expansion for Teotihuacan, Gentes, Pitchcar, and more.
Ask the Bellhop: “How do you run a good RPG session for a gaming event?”
We also discuss Tower of Madness, King of the Dice, Lotus, and more.
Ask the Bellhop: “What is your favorite newish game to play with people just getting into the hobby, after games like Catan, and Ticket to Ride?”
We also discuss Dead Man’s Cabal, Sorcerer, DC Deck Building Game and more.
Ask the Bellhop: “What are some ways to select which games to play during a game night?”
Review: Raiders of the North Sea
We also talk about Go Cuckoo, The Game, Red 7, and more.
Ask the Bellhop: “What are your suggestions for a good campaign style game, good for two players?”
Review: Go Cuckoo!
We also discuss Chocolatiers, Bastille, and more.
Ask the Bellhop: “Do you have any tips on starting an organized gaming club?”
We also discuss Talisman: Legendary Tales, Dead Man’s Cabal, and more.