I’m throwing a party and I want all of you to be there!
The party is going to run for 12 hours: 2 pm Eastern until 2 am Eastern and we’re going to stream the entire thing live! I invite all of YOU to join us on the Tabletop Bellhop Twitch Channel and join in the fun!
Besides hosting a bunch of my closest friends and family for some gaming we’ve got a few special events planned:
- Sean and I will be doing a recording of Tabletop Bellhop live and in person. This will be our first time actually recording together in the same room.
- We are going to play Big Trouble In Little China the board game and stream that live (which will probably just mean moving the camera so that you can see the table 😉 ) We’re planning on starting that at 8 pm.
- I’m inviting my in-house gamer guests to stop by and say hi to the camera and all of you, “Speakers Corner” style
- We will be hosting special giveaways throughout the 12 hour live event, open only to those who are present and participating in the Twitch chat room.
- Edit: I just ordered a copy of Catan: Chocolate Edition and a live play (and eat) of that is now part of the fun!
Why wait until the 11th?
By August 11th everything
should will be live, running, and out there. We will be listed on iTunes. You will be able to catch us on Stitcher. New podcasts will be found in your podcatcher of choice every Tuesday.
As of right now, blog posts are coming out regularly with Week in Review coming out every Monday, questions being answered every Thursday and reviews, news and other stuff smattered in between. You can join us live on Twitch on Thursday nights at 9:30pm Eastern. The Patreon is live and backer rewards will be going out at the end of July.
By the 11th everything I have been planning for Tabletop Bellhop should be out there for people to see, consume, and hopefully like.
After years of procrastinating, months of planning, and weeks of working all day long on this launch project, having everything in place and rolling along is definitely something to celebrate!
Thank you to everyone reading this. Everyone who has interacted with me online. Everyone who has chatted about gaming with me on Facebook, Twitter and G+ over the past few years. Everyone I’ve shared a table with in person. Everyone I’ve managed to meet up with at a con. Everyone who’s ever played a game with me.
Thank you to the gamers of Windsor Ontario. Thank you to lifelong friends who are still around and still encouraging me to do new things. Thank you all for being awesome. For my close friends and family thank you for always encouraging my participation in this awesome, geeky, hobby. Without any of you, this wouldn’t be happening.
See you there?
I’m curious, what would you like to see take place during a live launch party? Drop your suggestions in the comments and we may even make some changes to our schedule.
I’m excited about being able to have my online friends and fans take part in this party, which is why we’re making the entire thing a live stream. I hope to see YOU there.